We frequently get questions on what or what not to do before and after your wax. For your best experience, here are some do's and don’ts. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to call or email us.
- Hair must be at least 1/4 inch long
- Exfoliate 24 hrs before to create a smooth prepared surface
- Avoid hitting the tanning bed or sauna
- Wear loose fitting comfy clothing to your appointment
- Avoid heat from tanning beds, hot tubs, saunas etc.
- No hot baths
- Be gentle avoiding friction
- A cold compress is recommended if needed
- Hydrocortisone cream will help with post irritation
- Start exfoliating 48 hrs after your wax to prevent ingrown hairs